Compilations of research reports
and publications that address
studies and applications. The information is provided by members of the
- FWR Reports.
List last revised June 2008
- Over 40 reports from the Foundation for Water Research.
Full summaries and ordering details from FWR Publications.
- A complete record of publications in freshwater
members of the Department of Agriculture and rural Development,
Northern Ireland. These are mainly refereed papers available from the
cited publication journal.
- UKWIR Reports available on www.ukwir.org
- Six reports concerning algal toxins, sponsored by the UK
Industry Research Ltd. These are listed with brief summaries in the
'Drinking Water Quality & Health' section of publications under
category 'algal toxins'.
- The Aquatic Environments Research Centre is part of the
Department of Geography at the University of Reading. Staff at the
centre conduct interdisciplinary research on the structure, function,
problems and management of a range of different aquatic environments.
Particular areas of expertise rest in the nutrient hydrochemistry of
lakes, rivers and riparian wetlands, simulation of algal population
dynamics in eutrophic lakes, and evaluation of the impact of land use
and management on water quality at the catchment scale.